Duplain is looking to hire a part-time maintenance person to join our team. This part-time position offers flexible hours and a positive working environment. Do you want your work to matter? Want to work in a positive work environment? Want your work to actively build the Kingdom of God? Come join our team and help make our church awesome!
- Identify & perform routine maintenance tasks on the building & grounds
- Coordinate with outside vendors to repair systems as needed
- Coordinate with volunteers to complete maintenance projects as needed
- Regularly communicate with the Senior Minister, Elders, and Building-Maintenance Ministry Team Leader regarding maintenance needs
- 10 hours per week
- $15+ depending upon experience
- Paid Vacation Time
- This is a physically demanding job that requires frequent walking, lifting up to 100 pounds, bending, climbing, and other physical actions associated with maintenance and repair.
- Actively attend Duplain Church of Christ.
- Working for the church is more than a job, it is a ministry! Any applicant must be excited about the mission of the church and this must be reflected in their personal life and in their attitude about their role.